Monday, November 9, 2009

Roof Repairs and Brass Etched Pendants


I'm having roof repairs done today and it feels so good to take care of something for the home, something you don't want to spend your money on and yet something necessary. So once you make the decision to take care of it, it feels good. One thing taken care of that has been needing to be taken care of for some time. Yeah! Now to start saving for the new AC. We'll see... That's going to be a much greater expense, but it will feel really good (peace of mind) knowing we'll make it through the summer.
Only 6 weeks and 3 days until Christmas. I have the grandkids covered, kids are always the easiest (maybe the most fun) to shop for. 45 days...
All my shows are done for the holidays so I plan on re-stocking my Etsy shop - http://www.restringit.etsy.com/ for the upcoming holidays and making Christmas presents. I have been making brass etched pendants that feature natural objects (so far) like leaves and flowers, etc. They are fun and I'm in the planning stage for the next set. I've even been making ones with astrological signs, like for mothers with all their children's astrological signs. I'll attach a picture of the one I made for myself.
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment